We’re looking for a Project Strategy Lead to join the Little Bird nest. We need a unique individual who is excited about tackling the complex, multi-faceted issues that challenge our clients. You’ll guide a talented team of researchers, designers, and business experts in creating strategies and meaningful solutions that bring fresh thinking and inspire action.
Ideally, you’re a leader with a passion for human-centered design approaches to creating meaningful, inspiring work. You thrive working and collaborating in a team-based environment and enjoy working across multiple design disciplines. You can manage clients, deadlines, and projects with ease, and you’re both informed and deeply empathetic to the needs of our clients and the people they serve.
- A minimum of three to five years of professional experience with at least two years of experience in strategic planning functions and business model development.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or other advanced degree in a relevant field is preferred but not required.
- A broad and deep understanding of issues impacting the Memphis region and the ability to network with community leaders and foster collaborations around issues and ideas. (Candidates outside of Memphis with relevant experience will be considered.)
- Experience with strategy execution and measurement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to effectively facilitate workshops and meetings.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to lead teams through complex and ambiguous tasks.
- A demonstrated passion for social, economic and/or civic issues
Does this describe you? If so, email the materials to email@example.com with the subject line: Employment Position. As a side, include any bird puns in your cover letter. They always make our day.